Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing 12


The articles and posts about adding comments were informative. I am a "lurker" because I feel that I only have a limited amount of time to read and digest a lot of information and also am a bit of an intimidated newbie. But as these writers point out, this one-way flow of information essentially removes me from the community aspect of blogging. This is something I will have to work on! Commenting on the Learn2Play blogs has been good practice.

I will add more later about interesting blogs I've encountered..... In the meantime, I'm so excited about adding images that I've included a photo of my dog, who is a lurker extraordinaire!

After finishing this post late last night, I did a quick search for blogs pertaining to ESL. I happened upon a post from a new teacher in the area who will be facing some challenges in his classroom this year. It brought home to me the power of the blogging community and the support and help and support we can provide one another through this medium.

No comments: