Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing 10

Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com
I discovered how to add a picture directly into a post. Hooray! I think these image generators are fantastic and that my English language learners will enjoy using them to write humorous captions.

I also found a way to add cool moving graphics into my blog. I just went to this site: http://www.imagechef.com/ic/blender/ , put in the text changes where necessary and then just filled out the handy upload form to get it in my blog. Our school requires us to update our website on a weekly basis. I now have a way to spice it up a bit. You told us this Thing would be fun - and it was!

No comments: