Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing 21

It's getting down to the wire and with the tropical storm fast approaching and the comments about this Thing on the main page I was plenty scared to even try it. I sure hope that I can get my project to download! Actually making the podcast was amazingly simple and fun. I can see spending hours doing this and sending people great birthday greetings. This was way too much fun. I can also see a lot of applications for my classroom. We have headsets with microphones on the classroom computers - now we'll just need to download some music. I think the kids will be amazingly proud to put something like this together, particularly my ESL students who have never used a computer before. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

VWB said...

what a lovely piece! I hope allison sees the treasure in your "gift!"